Today it was a rather long day. I was done at 5pm and was short of money yesterday. So, yeah...
However, I realized that the difference between other attempts and this, is that whenever I don't feel like going to the gym to work out, I just shut up and go. Know why? Because I got nothing to lose. I got the world to win.
I'm beginning to like the rowing machine instead of just running. This works my back as I warm up. I kinda like it.
I did 10 minutes of rowing and 20 minutes of jogging on a threadmill.
Then I did my ab stuff, on whatchamagonnacallit, that you do dips on? Yeah, straight leg raises, then lift my knees as high as I can. Ten of each. Then I think I did push-ups. I'm not sure. I probably did.
I did abs though.
I just did 25 push-ups out of boredom.
Tomorrow I'll go at it again.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment