The new blogger interface is... confusing, for now. Today was a strange day. I'm still adjusting to trying to eat paleo style. I didn't keep in mind, however, hydration. Today I had a headache that only went away after 750 ml of water. Then when I got home, I crashed. I texted Karim and asked what was going on, he said I should increase my fat intake. SOOOO I had 2/3 of a can of coconut milk. That stuff would taste amazing if it was blended with ice and honey. Anyways, for next time, a spoonful of olive oil will do the trick. Coconut milk seems a good idea of protein shakes and stuff like that.
I skipped capoeira tonight due to that headache. When I woke up, it was gone, and then I had coconut milk.
Tomorrow I intend on working out at school. I'll see what happens.
Mau.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment