Saturday, October 8, 2011

Alrighty

I haven't updated this in a while.
I've been working out on a regular basis again, and its been over a month since I've been attempting to eat paleo style.
It's very hard though. Not the eating part, but having my family simply support me and the things I do. When it comes down to it, I'm alone on my quest.
My brother has successfully wasted 200 dollars on food supplements, proteins, and whatever... when he drinks meal replacements as a regular beverage WITH his breakfast and stuff. I have tried to help, but he just won't listen.
There are certain things I have done one by one that have given me very fast noticeable results.

First, quit smoking. Lung capacity increases like hell when you do. After one smoke, I wasn't able to run much.

Second, drinking often is bad. I never really went for it, but I've ran with a can of beer in my stomach, and it feels heavy.

Third, dropping soft drinks. On average, they contain 40-something grams of sugar. Might as well drink water.

Fourth, stop buying sweets and stuff. If you don't buy them, you won't eat them.
And you'll have tons of money to spend on other things.

Fifth, bring lunch with you.
People say eating paleo is expensive... but for me it really isn't. It's very affordable. It's just hard to switch. The lunch I take with me is usually beef and apples. Weekly, we're looking at about 25 dollars.
If I was buying lunch at school, I would be looking at about 50 dollars minimum.
I've dropped lots of weight, I'm currently (I think) 93 kilograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment