Thursday, January 24, 2013

Almost back with the numbers.

I am debating whether I should post work-out of the day and at night current weights on both the blog and on facebook.
I was scared recently. I weighted myself and the number was 226 pointsomething. The fear of being fat again, of not looking as well as I did when I was at 200, it came back. I took a bit of a drastic move: ECA and regular work-outs, as well as a caloric deficit during most of my day.
I have been doing that for the past week and the numbers have decreased. Saturday: capoeira. Sunday: open gym at the gymnastics club. Monday, work out, Tuesday work out, Wednesday work-out and capoeira, Thursday (today) work out.
My stamina and energy levels have been pretty decent, however two things were changed yesterday that changed my energy levels today. I need to isolate both variables to see which made me feel so exhausted today.
Yesterday, I worked out twice. At work once, and capoeira. I also had a heavy breakfast this morning. Usually I deal fine with that, but I gotta see what's happening.
I might be getting sticky sleep again, due to not taking sugars again. There, a third variable.
Something I gotta figure out is if your body will burn through meals faster after working out. I was starving almost right after breakfast today, and given that I worked out twice, I don't know.
Anyway, I gotta keep doing this. I wanna look my best again. Maybe it's my self esteem, but being at about 218, I look pretty damn good already, but still, not my best.
Scarecrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment