Monday, July 7, 2014

Oh snap, it's summer.

And last years' achievements are gone with the wind. 8 months of hardcore studying (due to fear of failure with graduation upon me) can seriously fuck a person over. I mean, in those 8 months, and much more intensely in the last 4, I put just under 40 lbs. School food, donuts, chocolate bars, and energy drinks really took a toll on me.
But don't get me wrong. Food is food- and I needed it. My brain works significantly better with sugar. And not holding back on my food intake helped me be able to study my ass off.
So, long story short, I graduated. I passed everything. I'm working now, and looking forward to get into university.
The downside of things is... I got a sitting job. The line of my butt was going to disappear from sitting so much.
Last friday I paid a 6 month contract up-front at a local gym. Yesterday was my second day. I worked my back. Today idk what I will do. But it will be epic.
I'm at 236 lbs empty.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment