So, I'm tired of giving excuses. The huge change of metabolic pace is really screwing with me. I went from an optimal shape and regular habits to a study environment with little working out, and then to a sitting job that tires me for 9 hours to then want to go home and just relax and do nothing. I'm worried. You know how people look forward to fitting their swimming suits for summer? Yeah, that's me, but also to fit my snow clothes well for snowboarding season. I don't wanna look like crap and cause further strain to my knees for being overweight.
So I took back the ECAs. Today I took one when I left home. Next one should be at 10 and then at 2 pm.
This should help my body at least burn a bit off while I sit here and the 2pm one should help me get a bit more energy before I leave.
Also, I have been cutting sweets and dairy.
I hope I can lose something. I don't wanna get any more repetitive strain injuries due to being overweight.
I also want to look good for my girlfriend. She's pretty hot.
Mau.
No comments:
Post a Comment