Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2nd. Sunday

Hey, tomorrow is gonna be one week since i started this crazy thing. I feel great. I feel the improvement.
I eat a lot less than I did before. It seems that the straight-apple days made me realize how much food intake I actually need.
I guess not eating much for some days will also shrink the size of your stomach too, right?
However it is, yeah, my food intake is smaller than before.
To celebrate tomorrow my one week of whatchyamagonnacallthis, i will get on the scale and post results.
Last time I got on that scale it said I was about 106 kilograms. That being about two hundred and twentysomething pounds.
This is on an inaccurate scale. I will use it for the purpose of this blog.
Heh this is the first time I've felt such a huge change in my body and in my personality.
I have tried to get stuff done. Documentation and work related stuff. And schoolwise. I finally found a program I like! I'm excited.
And I can't wait to get back to my capoeira class.
BUT YEAH okay, today's entry.
I thought Saturday and Sunday were gonna be my rest days, but nooooo, I knew I couldn't do that.
I just made an addition to the Macaquinho workout program. Today I did deadlifts. I aimed for 10 in a row. Then this was followed by a superset of 20 kick-outs. Then lateral dumbell raises followed by a superset of pushups. However, using the same dumbells.
Then after this i felt warmed up, so I did a little workout with two dumbell bars i found a loooong time ago along with all my weights and used them as kali sticks, and was working that basic sequence that we were taught.
It was fun.
OKAY i shall update this next time. Tomorrow. with numbers! DA DADA DAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment