Last night I did 50 abs and 50 supermans and earlier in the day I did lateral dumbell raises and push-ups.
I just finished today's run. I read that glycogen levels are low when you wake up, so I think what I'm doing is about right.
It feels like my cardiovascular endurance has increased by a lot. Just today I did the whole run without stopping on the way there and on the way back I stopped about 4 times for breaks of less than one minute.
I have another deadline too. The Algonquin trip, which should be on the 31st. I want to feel good for that trip. I think this is going to help.
I have work in a bit less than 2 hours. Then, at 7:30 pm I have my class. I think there will be an improvement in my endurance in class. I need to see how this is helping and how I can use it to my advantage.
Later!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment