Recently I've worked out. Not as much, but I have. Just going down to spencer smith right after work in the sun, making all the way to confederation park (about 10km in between), and then heading back to my house, is a decent work out.
When I get to the lift bridge, my side stop, I work on abs and push-ups.
Yeah, it's all fun. And the warmth gives me energy.
Like I said before, I felt the clock ticking. I know that time is flying by and I am not intending to waste it.
Just today, after working a 7-2 shift, I rode down to the lake and did some pushups and some ab work.
Then, the ride back, was killer. But it's alright. I got some rest and I went out for a jog.
It's funny, time flies when you're running. I remember leaving at about 4:20 and now that I realize it's 5:01ish.
I'm sweating like a pig. But it's awesome.
I tried interval running, which consists of a warm-up run, a balls-in full-speed run, then a recovery jog. It felt alright.
Now I'll do some weights and then I'll have my class. I hope I'm not pushing myself too much.
But I feel like I can do it.
And I can do it tomorrow too. I'll try my best.
Later!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment