Friday, December 24, 2010

Shitty situation.

By shitty, I mean shitty. Food poisoning. Shit. Lots and lots of it. And puke. And stomach cramps. Man, today my stomach was fully empty. Anything I put in it, even liquids, would just go back up in a few minutes. It's terrible.
Needless to say, I didn't work out today.
Nor Yesterday.
Today's the first time ever that I feel like just crashing while standing and not getting up. But obviously, I hate the idea of me seeming so weak, so I just gathered energy (menergy, mind you) to just walk straight and make myself look awesome for when I went to the doctor.
Due to this looking good shit, the doc took long. I guess they treat you last if you don't seem like you're dying.
I still feel shitty. But the diarrhea and the puking are gone. Thank god for gravol. I hate puking.

No comments:

Post a Comment