And last night I went for another first run.
It was cold, but it was okay.
What worries me is that I went to run out of being upset. And that I'm still sick from about... a month ago. I hope it's nothing serious. I hope that it's got nothing to do with me not finishing my antibiotics.
Tonight I should go for another run.
I'm having some other serious problems.
My teacher is gonna be seriously pissed off at me. I can't do our event, and it's, I think, next week. I don't know what to do about it. In addition to that, Williams closed out of nowhere and with no heads up. What the hell am I suppossed to do now. They didn't even give us a heads up to find work, so again I'm unemployed.
And with that, my possibilities of catching up my bills are gone with the wind.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment