Monday, April 25, 2011

Rainy run

I hadn't blogged right after a run in quite a while.
I haven't been too happy lately. In capoeira, I nearly got beat up, and I still don't know what about. It sucks that I have nobody in my family or anyone else close to me that I could talk to about that. I mean, what the hell is it gonna sound like: "mom, i just got beat up, give me the bus pass, i'm going tomorrow."
I ran today, same distance as before. I was proud that I didn't stop a single time on the way there. The way back, however, was more tiring. But it's okay.
I don't know if I'm going to class tonight. I don't know if I'm coming back at all. Fucker, you really stepped over the limit, and, know what? The others noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment