That day that I felt like shit (legs shaking, really beat, right after working out) I had an ECA before working out. That isn't a good idea. I will have the 12pm ECA after working out, so about 1pm.
I am the scarecrow. I am Espantalho. I'm Mau. Burlington is a city that needs more colour and life.
This blogging business kinda got out of hand. On one hand (espantalhomau) I keep things that should be kept in public so I can be accountable for them and forced to keep them up.
The other ones (scarecrowmau), I just use as a means of somehow reaching out. Though this doesn't get any views, but whatever.
I try to enjoy life. I've been in pretty bad spots, so I'm here to see what I can make of it.
My email address is maurosbond@hotmail.com. It's there. So yeah. It's there. Drop me a line.
No comments:
Post a Comment