Thursday, February 28, 2013

Well, that's something.

I have taken a bit of a different approach this week.
Instead of being so much a cardio bunny, I try to keep to building workouts three times per week, and run the other two.
The workout that I am following are a complete clusterfuck. I still have to get used to them. I will post it as soon as I can.
After getting shitty readings from my scale, I stopped updating my whiteboard much. So I started keeping track (ish) at work, with one old scale they have there. Yesterday I was at 215 lbs in the day, confirmed by a 216 lbs at night after dinner at home on my shitty scale.
I have noticed a few changes, though slight, but still enough to keep me going.
First, arms more defined. Well, duh.
Second: Top four abs are more defined, and belly/waist fat decreasing. Yay.
Third, manboobs decreased slightly. This always bothered me, though I do have pretty large pectoral muscles, but still.
Fourth, increased cardiovascular resistance. Not smoking much helps a lot.
I think this time there is a good possibility of me getting where I want to be. I mean, I got no reason to break these habits. I work out during lunch at work, and I get to leave as soon as I am done. If there is any personal commitments, they are still doable.
So, yes, I will post pictures following this update. Some time soon. Ish. Maybe later today.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment