Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, they consist of this:
Wake up at 6 am. Very light breakfast. Coffee at work. EC and fish oil. Possibly another coffee and a small granola bar (15.5 grams, from which 11 grams are carbs, 70 calories), and then, work out at lunch.
How it goes:
Seated tricep press, 10 reps, 25 lbs each arm.
Pull-ups, 10.
Dips, 10.
Calf raises, 10.
Crunches (or well, ab roller) 10.
Barbell squats, 10, 140 lbs.
Leg extensions, 10, setting 15. Used to be 12, but I upped it by mistake and can't back down.
Standing leg curls, 10, setting 5.
Dumbell pull-over.Ribcage expansion, 10 at 45 lbs.
Seated military press, 10 at 110 lbs.
Seated cable row, 10 at setting 15.
Bench press, 10 at 110 lbs.
Bicep curls, 10, 30 lbs.
There is room for gradual improvement. My pull-ups started at 8, very spaced. I can do better now, though still not 10 in a ro2. Dips, started at 8, I'm now at 10. Leg extensions, started at 12, I'm now at 15. Dumbell pullover, started with 9 reps, I'm squeezing in the 10th one. Military press, a 10 lb increase, and same bench press. I hope I don't get out of track again. I am seeing a bit of progress, but I want to see much much more.
Mau.
Wake up at 6 am. Very light breakfast. Coffee at work. EC and fish oil. Possibly another coffee and a small granola bar (15.5 grams, from which 11 grams are carbs, 70 calories), and then, work out at lunch.
How it goes:
Seated tricep press, 10 reps, 25 lbs each arm.
Pull-ups, 10.
Dips, 10.
Calf raises, 10.
Crunches (or well, ab roller) 10.
Barbell squats, 10, 140 lbs.
Leg extensions, 10, setting 15. Used to be 12, but I upped it by mistake and can't back down.
Standing leg curls, 10, setting 5.
Dumbell pull-over.Ribcage expansion, 10 at 45 lbs.
Seated military press, 10 at 110 lbs.
Seated cable row, 10 at setting 15.
Bench press, 10 at 110 lbs.
Bicep curls, 10, 30 lbs.
There is room for gradual improvement. My pull-ups started at 8, very spaced. I can do better now, though still not 10 in a ro2. Dips, started at 8, I'm now at 10. Leg extensions, started at 12, I'm now at 15. Dumbell pullover, started with 9 reps, I'm squeezing in the 10th one. Military press, a 10 lb increase, and same bench press. I hope I don't get out of track again. I am seeing a bit of progress, but I want to see much much more.
Mau.
No comments:
Post a Comment