203.7
Tomorrow my weight is bound to go up a bit though. Today I've had mostly just liquids. I'll post a picture to follow. This time I'll actually do it, compared to my previous times, lol.
Also, my good friend Karim (whom should get a lot of credit, after he trains athletes for a living), has suggested that I lose my weight through lifting, not cardio. He drew a graph which made sense to me, showing how if I did long cardio my cortisone levels would remain up, when I need those to go down so my body doesnt get stuck in that repetitive wtf-feed-me mode. I will listen to what he says, and I will change my work out to suit his suggestions. After all, he does know what I'm doing much more than I do.
So, yes, pictures to follow.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment