Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Color Me Rad, October 19th.

Since I last updated this, I put on about 10 lbs. As expected, free work barbeques, social commitments, school, and minor injuries, do take a toll on my metabolism. My body is used to running/working out daily to balance out for whatever I do, and when I don't work out, I get hungrier.
Color me rad, the most colourful thing I have seen so far (not in person) will take place on October 19th in Hamilton. I want to get people to join in. However, it takes effort, and will power is something that not many people have.
Anyway. I told Steve, the awesome long distance runner from work, and the other guys at the gym. The official weight as of this Monday was 210.5 lbs. These coming weeks will be strict, just like they were for the dash. I want to be agile and light. I don't want to be top 50%. I want to be better than most.
My right knee has been giving me shit. I think I have some muscular issue (not knee). As soon as my body is all warm, the pain is gone. I am trying to strengthen my legs again for the run to come.
I will continue trying to get people to come with me. I mean, it's something I want to do. And I would love it if anybody joined in. It'll be colourful and awesome!

TL;DR:

First day, November 30th. 210.5 lbs.
Last day: October 18th. I want to be under 200.

Race: October 19th. 10:30 am.

Christie Lake
1000 Highway 5 W, Dundas, ON, L9H 5E2, Canada.
OH SHIT THIS IS NOT IN HAMILTON IT'S IN DUNDAS. I gotta find me a ride.
Mau

No comments:

Post a Comment