Thursday, October 3, 2013

The structural beams of the cold nights (or how I fucked up my knee and intend on running a race).

I have resisted the urge of getting on a scale. Last time I updated I was at 210.5 at the gym. It's been 4 days, and, uhm, my right knee hurts like a bitch sometimes. I can't run like I used to. Maybe I injured it and am not giving it enough time to heal. Whichever the case, I'll see if I can get it checked tonight.
Two weeks from now, October 19th, I have to run. I still don't know how I'm gonna get there... But I hope I can find me a ride there.
Oh, yesterday I flexed and ripped my shirt, lol. First time that ever happens to me. I didn't think that ever happened in real life.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment