It's been almost a year? Or over a year. I forget. Fell of the wagon again. I'm overweight, anxious, depressed, and getting laid off doesn't help.
I read an email from a former supervisor. He said that the me from 2013 was motivated, not scared of change, and always willing to take challenges. This made me realise that this person is still in me. I'm currently in a really shitty spot. But I am seeing the light in knowing that I'm still here against all odds.
I ran today. It was difficult. I hadn't done that in quite a while. My body is tired. I hope I am able to get back to where I was years ago. Hell, I hope I am able to get back to where I was a month ago.
I should be fine. I just need to keep making that first step and the step after.
Mau.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment