I have been working out almost twice per day, and going on a caloric deficit of about 1000 calories, while trying to have a somewhat decent protein intake. This is basically day 7 of this ordeal. I have 12 days to the warrior dash.
Today I ran for half hour during my lunch. Maybe that's why this day has been so rough. I feel a bit light headed, and somebody's armpit smell in an enclosed room (go people!) wasn't helping it.
Okay, I gotta get back to make measurements. I wonder if I'll get to my ridiculous goal of 200lbs by the end of this week...
I wonder if it's even possible. What I'm doing is borderline unhealthy. I'm much lighter, but I understand that as soon as I'm done losing weight, I'll regain a lot of weight as soon as I start eating regular food.
My arms are more defined. My face feels a bit slimmer, and clothes fit better.
I forgot to upload a picture. I'll try tonight.
I wish somebody would remind me xD
Mau.
No comments:
Post a Comment