Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So, about last night

I went for a nap yesterday and woke up today at 4 am. A low caloric intake makes you tired. However, it does bring up a good point, that sleep is more than necessary for a good diet. I mean, the more you are awake, the more you eat. And usually, when you're awake for too long, it's not necessarily moving around, but sitting in front of the TV. Or at least that's in my case.
I uploaded two pictures this morning. On an empty stomach (ish), I was at 205.4 lbs. I am very surprised, it's been over 15 lbs  (maybe I waterloaded that sunday that scared me shitless), but it's still 15 lbs lighter than that sunday. I am seeing results almost daily. I feel lighter, muscle definition is increasing, yadda yadda yadda. I feel much better about myself. 
Maybe my goal of 200 lbs by the end of this week is crazy, but seeing these numbers, it makes me think that, yes, it will be hard, but it's not impossible.
Now, if I made it to 200 lbs by this weekend, what if I make it to 190 next week after the dash?
I wonder if that's pushing it. Fast weight loss tends to be unhealthy. After the dash I'll see my doctor and do some blood tests to see if this crazy diet has screwed with my stuff-in-blood-levels. 
All I know for now is that I feel good. I mean, no smoking, no junkfood, no drinking. Hell, this is good.
Mau

No comments:

Post a Comment