Tuesday, April 27, 2010

After workout

I's now 3:05ish.
I just finished the workout Macaquinho wrote down for me.
Today it's chest/upper muscles workout.
Consists of
20 wide push-ups and a super-set of lateral dumb bell raises, 1 minute break,
20 dips and a super-set of triceps extensions, another minute break,
and 8 handstand push-ups and a super-set of diamond push-ups.

That in 3 sets.
I attempted to keep short breaks between sets.
However, due to a severe lack of a dishwasher, I would simply do dishes during my break.
Dishes were done, my work out was done, and I feel great.
Somehow I feel a lot lighter, and it's just the second day.
I feel like breathing is a bit easier, for some reason.

Oh, I cheated for breakfast. I had an apple and a black coffee.
But still, I feel good.
It is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment