Monday, April 26, 2010

Unexpected roda.

Today there was a roda at C.M. Lua Branca's academy.
I didn't want to go to it. I had tons of things going on. However, I had to try and make up for my failure on Saturday.
I got an okay feedback on my aggressive game. But what the heck, the blog isn't about that.
I thought I could try to run on apples all day. However, I already failed at it, which leads me to the conclusion that I cannot run on apples for the entire day. I can, however, replace junk food for it.
I had a bowl of noodles before that class. And man, that was the best thing I could have done.
So, today, I had one major meal instead of 3, and apples.
Regardless, I felt lighter. I could do more. I could try more.
Like after any workout, I had my protein, and not exactly apples.
I think I learned today something important: I can't run on apples, and I need food.
That changes the idea of this. Not replacing food for apples, but rather replacing junk for apples.
And working out at home (easy workouts) on apples.
That way this may work.

No comments:

Post a Comment