Well, what's left of day one.
I woke up kinda lateish, but good for a mostly-unemployed guy my age.
I woke up, turned around and went back to sleep.
That's normal, right?
I woke up thinking of the apples.
How awesome it was gonna be after this is done and whatever!
However, my reasoning didn't get too far. I was supposed to live on apples and tea.
I had the encouragement, I had the goal set, the time was here, everything was ready, except I had no fucking apples.
No biggie! I could have tea until I went out and grabbed some apples.
I wasn't counting on the fact that the pomegranate tea I had was going to taste rather like toe-sweat.
But it's cool. I drank my toe sweat and went to grab some apples.
Today it's gonna be my serious attempt of working out.
I have a capoeira roda in toronto, and I plan to attend and hopefully play while running on apples and tea.
I'm already on my 3rd apple.
I hadn't realized how different parts of the apple taste different.
Guess it's like chicken, right?
And potentially, people, right?
Just checking.
K, i'm off to do laundry. I'll update this after.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment