I have no motivation whatsoever.
The idea of this weight loss thing just came at the worst time possible. Or did the worst time possible came as soon as I had this idea. I don't even know.
Apples, god damn. I always try to have an apple near me when I write this.
I went out for a walk, made some vital phone calls, I looked for work again, and I forget to work out. I have to do my work out. That's the only way this might work in the end.
I wish I wasn't the only one doing this. Maybe I could find encouragement in somebody else going through what I'm doing. But the only encouragement I have is looking into a mirror and wonder about the results.
I'll go do my work out. Later
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment