It's 12:31 am. I guess this counts as the 3rd day.
I think feeling hungry really has an influence on my mood. But eh, whatever.
I've had apples, I had some soup thingy, and some pizza. However, I worked out twice today. I went out and tried to work out at a playground, so I think I evened out the pizza.
The idea of the apple thinger isn't so good. However, limiting my food intake to not such precarious levels isn't bad still.
I can still go for this. I'm sure I can.
I mean, what the hell, I don't feel sick, or tired, or dizzy. I just feel a bit hungry.
And when I work out or stuff, I stop feeling it. So, yeah, I don't think it's a bad thing.
I've also tried to have more water. I think I'm doing fine at it. Kind of clearing out my system.
I wonder what the end of this is gonna be like... =]
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment