Monday, April 26, 2010

How it all started

The original idea was to make this blog before I started through with this.
I didn't think I had the time, but I had planned to go nuts for one week.
Now, the plan is to last for as long as I can.
This blog is gonna be my journey though starvation and attempts to work out.
Apples, apples, apples.
I am currently 5'10ish, and I weigh about 105 kilos according to my inaccurate scale. According to somebody else's scale, a digital one, i'm at 226 pounds I myself feel like I'm 200 kilos. I got tons of muscle, but I want to feel it.
The plan:
To lower my food intake and eat apples like mad instead of whatever junk I would eat normally, while still getting the necessary nutrients for me to not pass out while working out.
Through this, I want to lower my weight to about 180ish pounds.
More or less. It would be nice to get leaner.

The goals:
New clothes, hopefully smaller sizes.
Making my game better.
Proving to myself that I can achieve whatever I want if I set my mind for it.
Showing my brother that if I can change, so can he.

The rewards:
Going to GAP. their largest sizes are 38s. Or even Walmart. And getting new clothes.
A shirtless bike ride.
And some other things. I'll think of them after.
Oh and and and
An ice cream cone and a fuzzy blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment